Begin with a visit to a small island which only appears at low tide and is made entirely from sand. Next, you’ll hop across tiny islands and visit both Gili Gambir and Gili Petelu, where you’ll moor up and snorkel from the boat.
Break up the day with lunch on Lombok’s first pink beach and either choose from the local restaurants there or pre-order our special BBQ mixed seafood lunch.
If you choose our lunch, you can expect a mixture of fish, crab/lobster, vegetable, rice & bottled water for an additional 150,000 IDR per person.
Swim, take photos, relax and explore the area before our final stop, Lombok’s second pink beach, a secret haven which can only be accessed by boat.
- Pick up from your hotel (Mataram, Sengiggi or Kuta)
- Drive to the Harbour in East Lombok optional stop in Sukarara traditional weaving village, and you will be able to see how traditional sarongs are made
- Arrive at the harbour and board your private boat to the first location Sand Island (Pulau Pasir). This little island of sand only appears at low tide.
- Next, we will re-board the boat and head over to the next location, Pink Beach. At certain times of the day, tinges of pink can be seen in the sand. This is made by fragmentations of red coral. Here, we will snorkel & relax on the beach, there are berugaks (traditional wooden gazebos) for shade and a few vendors selling drinks and food. We will get lunch here of BBQ seafood (vegetarian food must be pre-ordered)
- After relaxing and having lunch, we will go to Gili Petelu, this is tiny island with soft sand, clear blue water and has excellent snorkelling.
- Next, Gili Gambir. Here, you will be able to snorkel perfect coral reefs, teaming with fish. Just remember – be careful not to stand on the coral
- Lastly, we will visit the second Pink Beach.
- You’ll then be returned to your hotel.
- Car, petrol and driver (pick up and return)
- Snorkel gear
- Boat and captain
- Entrance fees
Prices are calculated on the expectation that guests will be collected from and then returned to either Mataram, Senggigi or Kuta. If guests wish to be collected from or returned to other locations in Lombok, then there will be an additional surcharge. Groups larger than 6 can be accommodated for, however, this must be discussed prior to booking. Occasionally, the order of stop off and snorkelling spots are subject to change due to tide and currents.