Cruise the Northern coastal roads outside of Sengiggi, following spectacular views that can challenge Vietnam’s famous road ‘the High View Pass’. Stop off at volcanic soft sand beaches, eat grilled fish along with some seriously spicy Lombok speciality sauce.
- Pick up from hotel and begin your drive along the coastal roads to the first beach
- During the drive, you will follow the coast which has spectacular views of coconut plantations, long and winding roads with cliff drops, and beaches bordered by coconut trees. We can stop at any point for photo opportunities
- We will stop along the way at the Hindu Temple of Batu Bolong that protrudes out into the ocean
- When we arrive at the first beach, Nipah, you will find it to be fringed with trees, as well as having some vendors selling fresh coconut, BBQ fish, eggplant and satay. Here, you have the option of having lunch, partaking in the banana boat ride from Nipah beach to the cliffs of Malimbu, as well as having the option of renting floats and kayaks
- When you are ready, we will continue to the next beach Pandanan
- During the drive to Pandanan beach we will continue along the same coastal road and you will see more breath-taking views, where we can again stop to take photos. We’ll stop at Villa Hantu – an abandoned villa development that hosts some of the most amazing views in the area
- When we arrive at Pandanan, if you haven’t already, you can have lunch of either BBQ seafood and vegetables or nasi/mie goreng or satay; sunbathe and swim
- We’ll then visit the quiet and picturesque Kencinan Beach which has a coconut tree that protrudes out out the sand and towards the ocean – a great spot for taking photos, if you can manage to walk along the trunk of the tree.
- We will then make our way to a sunset spot, Malimbu hill, Batu Bolong temple or a bar (your choice), where we will catch the sun setting over the ocean, with a coconut and corn in hand.
- Private car and driver
- Entrance and parking fees
- Optional extras such as Banana boat, kayak, float, berugak
Prices are calculated on the expectation that guests will be collected from and then returned to a hotel in Sengiggi or Mataram. If guests wish to be collected from or returned to other locations in Lombok, then there will be an additional surcharge. Groups larger than 6 can be accommodated for, however, this must be discussed prior to booking.