Head deep into the jungle follow the trail of steps, stopping to dive into, swim, relax by and take photos at a number of different waterfalls. This trip is full of exhilaration and exertion – the walk is not for the faint hearted. If you’d prefer a gentler walk, our Benang Stokel & Benang Kelambu is perfect for you!
- Pick up from your hotel in Sengiggi, Kuta or Mataram
- Visit a traditional village – Sade or Sukarara
- Continue the journey, you’ll drive amongst the rice paddies, stopping along the way to take photos
- On arrival, we’ll register and you will decide how many waterfalls you would like to see, there are a choice of five
- Then we will continue on to the first waterfall, Benang Stokel, which has two points of cascading water
- Next, we will walk down many steps to Benang Kelambu, which has many different areas where water cascades down, fringed by foliage
- The walk between waterfalls is quite a trek, up and down steps and through jungle. You will work up quite a sweat so reaching a waterfall pool with cool water is very rewarding
- Afterwards, we will find somewhere to get a local lunch
- On our return, we can find a point to watch sunset or you can go straight back to your hotel
- Driver & car
- Parking fees
- Entrance fees to waterfalls
- Local guide at waterfall
Note for Waterfalls
Prices are calculated on the expectation that guests will be collected from and then returned to either Mataram, Senggigi or Kuta Lombok. If guests wish to be collected from or returned to other locations in Lombok, then there will be an additional surcharge. Groups larger than 6 can be accommodated for and prices reduced to reflect this group size.