Hiking Mount Rinjani to Crater rim Senaru and Segara Anak Lake. This is a 3 days 2 nights package. Start from Senaru village to the crater rim, Segara Anak Lake, hot springs and back to Senaru village.
This program is suitable for beginner hikers and for those of you who want to enjoy the scenic beauty of Senaru crater rim, Segara Anak lake and swim in hot healing water.
Itinerary 3D/2N Rinjani, Crater rim, and Segara Anak Lake
Arrival day: We will pick you up at the airport of Lombok or another place in Lombok island and transfer you to the hotel in Senaru. You will meet your Rinjani trekking guide who will provide guidance to better prepare you for the journey.
Wake up at 6:30 am and get breakfast. After that, we’ll walk for 15 minutes to the Rinjani Trek Center Senaru to register.
Trekking Rinjani start from the Rinjani Trek Center Senaru around 08:00, start to walk through dense tropical forest rich in flora, bird life and variety of butterflies. We will stop for a break at Post 2 Montong SATAS shelter (1,500 m) for a cup of tea with some biscuits. After the break we will continue to trek up for 2 hours to Pos 3 Mondokan Lolak (2,000 m) for a break and lunch.
We will immediately leave Pos 3 after lunch and up to Senaru crater rim (2641m) for 2 hours. Senaru crater has the most spectacular view after the peak. We will enjoy an incredible sunset over Mount Agung in Bali and the smoke from the new volcano on the edge of the lake. We will camp here for the night.
After breakfast we will continue the trip down to the lake and hot water. The trek down to the lake is steep and somewhat slippery, which takes 2.5 hours to reach. We will stop at the Lakeside to rest.
Here we can enjoy the view of the lake, swim in the lake and bathe in hot water, which can soothe away your aches and pains after the hike. The porter will prepare lunch for us here. We will leave the lake after lunch and climb back to Senaru crater rim (2641m) for 2.5 hours, where we will camp for the night.
After breakfast with a beautiful sunrise, we will leave Mount Rinjani and descend to Senaru village through the rainforest. If we are lucky, we can see the rare black monkey. It takes 5 hours and we will take lunch along the way. We will arrive at Senaru village (601 m) and the car will take you to your next destination.
Note: 3 days 2 nights Segara Anak Lake available for Private and Standard package service and the price depending of number the participants.
This Package price includes :
- Pick up from any location within Lombok and transfer by private car to Senaru and Sembalun
- Accommodation in a comfortable hotel in Senaru for one night prior to commencing your trek:
- Private Package at Rinjani Golden, Sinar Rinjani Cottage, Horizon Homestay or Pondok Guru Bakti.
- Standard and Group Package at Pondok Guru Bakti or Anak Rinjani
- Quality camping equipment: tents, sleeping mats 5-7 cm thick, sleeping bags, camping chair, toilet tents
- An experienced English speaking guide and professional porters
- Visit Sendang Gile waterfall.
- Entrance fees to the Sendang Gile waterfall.
- 3 time meals a day, snacks, fruits, 3 litre mineral water a day, drinks during your trek and dinner on arrival day
- Transfer at the conclusion of your trek within Lombok island.
- Transfer after from the mountain to Bangsal Harbour
- Trekking Insurance.
Extra Charge 10 USD for pick up or transfer from/to Sekotong in west Lombok and Selong Belanak in central of Lombok.
To get a quote, please email us or click on the package below to book.