Departure from Lombok, Gili T, Gili Air or Gili Meno to Labuan Bajo (Flores) every Monday, Wednesday & Saturday
Departure from Labuan Bajo (Flores) to Lombok every Wednesday, Friday & Sunday
If you’re looking for a jam-packed trip, full of adventure and snorkelling, this is the trip for you.
This tour will take you around a number of the islands in the Flores region, including a waterfall trek, a visit to a pink beach and Komodo National Park.
All food, water and accommodation is included within the package, making it a great deal for the budget traveler who still has the desire to see as much as possible.
Trip Departure: Lombok, Gili T, Gili Air or Gili Meno
Day 1 – Lombok – Kanawa Island – Gili Bola (overnight)
- You need to ensure that you arrive at the meeting point (Taman Sari Resto) in Bangsal Harbour for 09:00am-9:30am. Guests coming from any of the Gilis are expected to catch the first public boat to Bangsal at 7am. Guests coming from Sengiggi & Mataram will be collected by shuttle bus. At this point there will be a bit of waiting around for all travellers to arrive and register. This process will last aprox. 1.5hr.
- We will then begin our journey to the Harbour in East Lombok.
- Your boat will then begin sailing to Kanawa Island (Sumbawa) & Gili Bola.
- Your first day will mostly involve sailing. You will be able to relax, meet your fellow travellers, swim, there’s an optional hike of Kanawa Island which offers breathtaking views, sun set watch and have dinner on board the boat. There will be many views for you to enjoy and you will get your first taste of sailing life.
Day 2 — Moyo Island Waterfall Trek
- Begin the day with breakfast and coffee. Then, prepare a bag to take with you for the day.
- You will then set off for a 2hr jungle and island trek to the waterfall.
- After enjoying the waterfall, at your leisure, we will return to the boat for some lunch.
- You’ll be able to enjoy swimming, snorkelling & sunset from the boat.
- You’ll sail through the night for 17hrs (nonstop) and in the morning awaken at Gili Laba.
Day 3 – Komodo Island – Pink Beach – Namo (Long) Beach
- Breakfast & prepare for the day.
- We’ll first visit Komodo Park to see the Komodo Dragons. There’s lots of other wild animals such as deer, buffalo, horses & cobra. There’s also amazing views and prime photo opportunities.
- After, we will make our way to the Pink Beach to relax and snorkel more. The beach’s pinkness comes from the sun’s reflection off the red coral fragmentations.
- Finally we’ll stop at Namo Beach which will give you the opportunity relax and take in the beautiful scenery. The waters are incredibly clear so this is the perfect spot for snorkelling – don’t forget to bring your snorkel off the boat with you!
Day 4 – Padar Island – Rinca Island –Kelor Island – Labuan Bajo
- After breakfast, you’ll watch the sunrise over Padar Island.
- There will be a hike to Padar Island’s famous view point.
- You’ll then visit Rinca Island to hike in search of their elusive Komodo Dragons as well as the other wild animals that live there. Breathtaking views also present here.
- We will again board the boat, and set sail for the final destination – Labuan Bajo. The tour will end at approx. 4:30pm-5:30pm.
Trip Departure: Labuan Bajo (Flores)
Day 1 – Labuan Bajo – Rinca Island – Pink Beach – Komodo Island
- Begin the day by meeting at 07:30am the Wanua office in Labuan Bajo to register
- You’ll then visit Rinca Island for trekking and snorkelling
- After, we will make our way to the Pink Beach to relax and snorkel more. The beach’s pinkness comes from the sun’s reflection off the red coral fragmentations
- Next, you will make the short walk to the entrance of Komodo National Park, where your guide will meet you and lead you on your walk through the national park, trying to spot the elusive Komodo dragons. There’s lots of other wild animals such as deer, buffalo, horses & cobra. There’s also amazing views and prime photo opportunities.
Day 2 – Padar Island – Namo (Long) Beach – Gili Laba
- After breakfast, you’ll pack your bag for the day
- We’ll make our way to Padar island for trekking and sensational panoramic views.
- We’ll stop at Namo Beach which will give you the opportunity relax and take in the beautiful scenery. The waters are incredibly clear so this is the perfect spot for snorkelling – don’t forget to bring your snorkel off the boat with you!
- We’ll snorkel the waters of Gili Laba. There’s many different kinds of marine life and colourful coral.
Day 3 – Moyo Island – Gili Bola or Gili Bedil
- Begin the day with breakfast and coffee. Then, prepare a bag to take with you for the day
- You will then set off for a 2hr jungle and island trek to the waterfall
- After enjoying the waterfall, at your leisure, we will return to the boat for some lunch. You’ll also have an opportunity to snorkel
- We’ll make a stop at Gili Bola or Gili Badil to spend some time on the beach and swim.
Day 4 – Kanawa Island – Lombok
- Again, after breakfast and refreshments you’ll prepare a bag for the day
- We’ll explore Kanawa island for some short, early morning trekking
- When you reach Lombok, you will arrive at Kayangan Harbour (East Lombok) at approx. 08:00am – 09:00am
- Depending on your onward location: Our shuttle bus will drop you into Mataram or Sengiggi at the closest point to your hotel that our bus can manage or we’ll drop you at Bangsal Harbor which will allow you to get a public boat over to the Northern Gilis.
- 3x Fresh meals a day based on Indonesian cuisine (vegetarian options available)
- Unlimited water refills
- Coffee and tea (any time during the trip)
- Re-usable water bottle for your use whilst on the trip
- Snorkelling gear
- Fishing equipment
- Life jackets and life raft
- Entrance fees & government fees/ tax
- Shuttle service after the trip to drop off points – Sengiggi, Mataram or Bangsal Harbour.
- Public boat ticket to Gili after the trip (Bangsal Harbour – Gili Air or Gili T or Gili Meno – arrival time at Bangsal dependant)
- Desk Class: Mattress, pillows and blankets on a shared deck
- Cabin Class: Cabin room with either twin or double bed (subject to availability)
- Alcoholic drinks
- Additional drink & snacks not previously mentioned
Boat Facilities & Conditions
- Lockers to secure valuables
- Charging points for electronic devices (solar powered)
- Length: 20m – 25m
- Width: 4m – 4.5m
- Engine: Yan Mar 20Hp – 30Hp
- Sail: Only to help the engine
- Crew: 5 – 6 Members
- Boat Capacity: 25 – 35 persons
Extra things to carry
- Changes of clothing, swimwear, towel, reef safe sun block, sensible footwear
- Extra soft drinks, alcoholic drinks and snacks