Head to three tiny islands in the South West of Lombok – Gili Kedis, Gili Tangkong, Gili Nanggu and Gili Sudak – via your very own private boat. They’re reefs are teeming with a diverse variety of marine life. Capture a photo on the iconic beach swing found on every travel blogger’s Insta. Laze in the surrounding waters before preparing camp and grilling your freshly caught fish as you sit around the camp fire with your new friends under the light of millions of stars.
- Pick up from your accommodation in Senggigi, Mataram, or from Bangsal Harbour.
- Visit Batu Bolong Hindu Temple if collection is from Bangsal or Senggigi. Visit Banyumulek, a Sasak pottery village if collection is from Mataram, then continue the drive to Sekotong to meet up with the boat to begin the trip.
- Once we arrive in Sekotong, we’ll set sail for Gili Kedis, the smallest of the South West Gilis. Here you can enjoy the feeling of being on such a tiny island. Relax, use the swings, swim, snorkel, count star fish, play volley ball, or try out fishing using the traditional line and hook technique. Your guides will prepare your camp (feel free help, or just relax and enjoy the sunset).
- You’ll have the option of accompanying your guides to neighbouring island, Gili Tangkong to explore and collect firewood. Upon your return to Gili Kedis, your guides will build a fire and begin cooking your dinner, some of which has been prepared earlier by our boat captain’s wife who is a fantastic cook, the rest we will cook fresh. Later after dinner, relax around the camp fire with snacks and share music from around the world whilst having a few drinks. Our guides are great guitarists and singers.
- In the morning, wake up for sunrise, the guides will prepare hot drinks and your breakfast while you take photos of the sun rising, swim in the cool water and get ready for day ahead. Before leaving this beautiful island, we’ll collect all of our rubbish into bags to dispose of properly.
- We’ll set sail for the first island of the day: Gili Nanggu. The biggest of the 3 islands and the best for snorkelling in the area. You’ll see hundreds and hundreds of schools of fish. We’ll relax on Gili Nanggu for as long as you’d like before heading to the next island for lunch.
- We’ll then stop at: Gili Sudak. Here, we’ll get lunch on the beach in a local warung. You can order an authentic Indonesian fresh seafood lunch, or a simple fried rice or noodles with vegetables, or chicken. Meal prices vary depending on what you order, but are usually 50K and upwards. After enjoying lunch and some exploring we’ll head back to Lombok.
- Gallon Water
- Parking fees
- Island camping fees
- Private boat and captain
- Snorkel Gear
- Camping Equipment
- Simple fishing gear
- Dinner – local cuisine inc: rice, tempe, tofu, boiled or fried egg, vegetables, noodles, BBQ fish, Indonesian crackers
- Breakfast – eggs on toast & fresh fruit
- Tea & coffee
- Alcoholic drinks (pre-order Bintang boxes)
Prices are calculated on the expectation that guests will be collected from and then returned to either Mataram or Senggigi. If guests wish to be collected from or returned to other locations in Lombok, then there will be an additional surcharge. Groups larger than 8 can be accommodated for, however, this must be discussed prior to booking.
Prices are calculated as per person. For this trip we require a minimum booking of 2 people. We can accommodate large groups and offer discounts. Please message us to negotiate a final price based on your group size.