Using your private Perahu boat, head over to 3 tiny islands – Gili Nanggu, Sudak and Kedis – bordering Lombok’s shores, snorkel a teeming bio-reef formed around a sunken beruguk (traditional gazebo), tuck into a seafood lunch BBQ, wonder at the island surrounded by star fish and capture that iconic beach/swing/sunset photo. Want to stay longer? We can also organise camping trips that include stops at 4 different islands.
- Pick up from your hotel and visit Batu Bolong Temple if pick up is from Sengiggi. If pick up is from Mataram you can visit a traditional pottery village, Banyumulek, where you can learn the art of Sasak pottery making and visit the shop to pick up a souvenir
- Drive to meet the fishing boat, in Sekotong
- Board the boat and go to the first island: Gili Nanggu
- Arrive and Gili Nanggu to snorkel the brightly coloured coral, swim and sunbathe
- Board the boat and go to the second island: Gili Kedis
- Arrive at Gili Kedis and eat a fresh fish lunch, take a walk around the island and relax
- Board the boat and go to the third island: Gili Sudak
- Arrive at Gili Sudak, snorkel some more, find the millions of starfish, sunbathe and enjoy the soft sand beach and the peace and quiet
- Board the boat and head back to land
- See sunset on the way
- Return to or check in at your chosen hotel
Want to stay for longer on these paradise islands? Why not spend a night or 2 with us, camping under the stars on Gili Kedis as well as visiting up to 4 virgin islands.
- Private Car & Driver
- Entrance fees
- Parking fees
- Private boat and captain
- Snorkel Gear
Prices are calculated on the expectation that guests will be collected from and then returned to either Mataram or Senggigi. If guests wish to be collected from or returned to other locations in Lombok, then there will be an additional surcharge. Groups larger than 6 can be accommodated for, however, this must be discussed prior to booking.