Sunbathe,swim, surf and sun the day away. Watch as farmers herd their cattle to newfeeding ground across the sand. On this trip we’re visit up to 3 beaches. Whichone will be your favourite?
- Pick up from your hotel in Sengiggi or Mataram
- On the way, you can stop at Banyumulek pottery village to see how local pottery is made, and/or Sukerara Village where Sarongs are made. At both places you can have a go at the local handicraft, they also offer excellent opportunities for souvenir shopping.
- We will continue on to Selong Belanak beach, this beach has soft, white sand and is a place where you can learn to surf or just hire boards. The waves are small so it is a good place for beginners to start. If you don’t want to surf, that’s not a problem, swimming and sunbathing is also possible and there are umbrellas for hire. We will also get lunch here.
- Next, we will go to Mawun beach and/or Tampah beach – time dependant. Both beaches being very quiet and tranquil. Watch local farmers herd their cattle along the sand.
- Finally, we will hike to the top of a small hill in Kuta to watch the sunset.
- Transport – driver, petrol
- Entrance fees
- Parking fees
- Surf Board (you can rent at Tampa beach)
- Snorkelling gear (you can rent at Tampah beach)
- Beach Umbrella
Prices are calculated on the expectation that guests will be collected from and then returned to either Kuta, Mataram or Senggigi. If guests wish to be collected from or returned to other locations in Lombok, then there will be an additional surcharge. If guests are already located in Kuta town we can offer a discount! Please enquire directly for more information. Groups larger than 6 can be accommodated for, however, this must be discussed prior to booking.